Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Pyrogenium is a homeopathic remedy often used for fever, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and great restlessness. Other indications for its use include a feeling that the bed feels hard, parts lain on feel sore and bruised and the patient must move to relieve the soreness
Pyrogen has demonstrated its great value as a homeopathic dynamic antiseptic. " (H. C. Allen). Hectic, typhoid, typhus, ptomaine poisoning, diphtheria, dissecting wounds, sewer-gas poisoning, chronic malaria, after-effects of miscarriage, all these conditions at times may present symptoms calling for this unique medicine. All discharges are horribly offensive-menstrual, lochial, diarrhoea, vomit, sweat, breath, etc. Great pain and violent burning in abscesses. Chronic complaints that date back to septic conditions. Threatening heart failure in zymotic and septic fevers. Influenza, typhoid symptoms.Mind-Full of anxiety and insane notions. Loquacious. Complementary: Bryon.Dose-Sixth to thirtieth and higher potencies. Should not be repeated too frequently.
- Read the product label on carton carefully before consuming or use
- Follow dosage guidelines, do not take more than the recommended dose
- Keep medicine out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place. Product should be protected from direct light
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, asafotedia (hing), mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicine
- It is recommended to keep an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines including allopathic medicine
Dosage: 8 to 9 drops diluted in 2-3 teaspoon of normal water or as directed by your physician.