Sanguinaria Canadensis 2 Dram Pills 6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Sanguinaria Canadensis Medicated Pills
Sanguinaria Canadensis is used for treating respiratory tract diseases that affects the mucous membrane. It highlights clear vasomotor disturbances as is evident with cheek redness, blood to the chest and head, burning in soles and palms, heat flushes, temporal vein distention and many types of climatic disorders.
Sanguinaria Canadensis Indications
- Helps in treatment of respiratory diseases
- Increases blood flow to chest and head
- Reduces cheek redness due to heat flushes
- effective against cancer tumours, and can shrink them; useful with sarcomas
Active ingredients:Sanguinaria Canadensis
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.