Robinia Pseudoacacia 2 Dram Pills 6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Robinia Pseudoacacia Homeopathy Medicated Pills
Robinia Pseudoacacia has marked action on gastric symptoms like dyspepsia, indigestion, heartburn, and mainly hyperacidity. The acidity is always accompanied by frontal headache.
Robinia is a top listed medicine for treating Acid reflux, GERD. Robinia is prepared from a plant named ‘yellow locust.’ The key indication to use this medicine in GERD is intense heartburn, constant sour belching, and sour vomiting due to regurgitation of acid from the stomach.
- Dull, heavy aching in stomach
- Acid dyspepsia
- Gastric headache with acid vomiting
- Gas (flatulence), after non veg food
- chronic acidity particularly from H Pylori infection
- constant eructations
- acidity in babies
Active ingredients: Robinia Pseudoacacia
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules made from pharma grade sugar
- Medicated from authentic Dilutions by hand succussion (traditional way)
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.