Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Dr.Reckeweg R3 drops
Dr.Reckeweg R3 drops have a proprietary blend of homeopathic ingredients like cactus, crataegus, etc in specialty drop forms. It addresses the issues like heart inefficiencies, and myocardial weakness, it has the action of dilating a vessel due to its hardening from Atherosclerosis. It also addresses post-infectious myocardial weakness, coronary insufficiency, degenerative process of the myocardium, and cardiac infarction. It treats functional irregularities, myocarditis, endocarditis, and hypotonia (low muscle tone).
Heart insufficiency of light to a medium degree, with a tendency towards edema, and infection of the heart's inner lining. Myocardial weakness in cases of valvular heart diseases. Dilatations. Post-infectious myocardial weakness. Degenerative processes of the myocardium, coronary insufficiency, coronary sclerosis (hardening of the arteries caused by a buildup of plaque), cardiac infarction, functional irregularities, myo- endocarditis, and hypotonia.
Symptoms of heart problems manifest in the form of chest discomfort, shortness of breath, fatigue, loss of appetite, anxiety, change in heart rhythm, nausea, heartburn, indigestion, stomach pain etc. Heart is muscular organ that pumps blood through blood vessels of circulatory system. Cardiovascular diseases also known as heart diseases are caused mainly due to blocking or narrowing of blood vessels that prevents brain, heart or other body parts to receive sufficient blood. Various heart diseases includes angina pectoris (severe pain in the chest), endocarditis (inflammation of the endocardium), myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) etc. Dr.Reckeweg R 3 drops for symptoms of heart problems is ideal in such cases. Infection of inner lining of heart is commonly referred to endocarditis. Damage and inflammation of heart muscle refers to myocarditis that is caused by viral infections, environmental toxins, autoimmune diseases etc. It is estimated that around 5 to 20 percent of sudden death of young adults is due to myocarditis.
R3 drops Ingredients
Cactus D2, Crataegus Q, Digitalis D3, Kalium Carbon D3, Kalmia D3, Phosphorus D5, Scilla D2, Spigelia D3, Strophanthus D3, Arsenic Alb D5.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Reckeweg R3
The key properties are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of heart problems
- Cactus -treats mental pressure (oppression) along with symptoms of the angina pectoris. It also treats suffocation and strong pulse.
- Crataegus -treats cardiac weakness, tendency towards the decompensation (failure of an organ). It provides strength to heart at the time of infectious diseases. It also treats painful spasms (sudden involuntary muscular contraction or convulsive movement), hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure), functional irregularities etc.
- Digitalis -it treats the heart failure accompanied by cardiac dilatation.
- Kalium carbonicum -treats symptoms of heart problems like weakness of cardiovascular system and heart during endocarditis and myocarditis. It also treats sharp pain in heart.
- Kalmia -treats the pain that extends down the left arm, chronic heart weakness along with difficulty in breathing. It also addresses chronic and acute endocarditis followed by rheumatism (inflammation and pain in the joints, muscles, or fibrous tissue) and gout (defective metabolism of uric acid causes arthritis).
- Phosphorus -treats heart palpitations (irregular heartbeat), hypersensitivity and general nervous exhaustion.
- Scilla -treats cardiovascular system insufficiency along with dysrhythmia (abnormal rhythm) and decompensation phenomenon.
- Spigelia -treats abnormal and strong palpitations, myocarditis, enodcarditis and low pulse.
- Strophanthus -it acts as fast acting tonic of heart.
R3 Price: Rs.270
R3 Side effects: Nil, no adverse effects reported
R3 reviews: Dr Kirti Singh says R3 primarily increases the muscular strength of the heart. It is well indicated for heart weakness, with a tendency towards swelling (oedema) due to infections. Other cardiac problems like degeneration of the heart tissues leading to weak heart walls (myocardium), attacks, infection of the inner lining of heart (endocarditis), low muscle tone resistant to stretch (hypotonia). doses 10 drops 3 times a day with some water
Tip: Other leading homeopathy for Heart diseases
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment. The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage) The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R 3 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
R3 Contra Indications
|Dosage||According to the weakness of the heart, 3 times daily 10 to 20 to3 0 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 3 drops in some water, in the beginning of the treatment even 4 to 6 times daily.|
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|