Dr.Reckeweg R25 Prostatitis drops for Prostate problems, Bladder Calculi
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About R25 Prostatitis drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 25 treats benign prostatic hyperplasia symptoms through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like clematis, conium etc that act on chronic and acute Prostatitis (burning feeling when you urinate) and its other consequences.
Acute and chronic prostatitis and its consequences
The benign prostatic hyperplasia symptoms include blood in urine, burning urination, pain while urinating, weak urine system and foul smelling urine.Prostatitis is described as swelling and inflammation of prostate gland. When the infection in prostate gland is caused by bacteria it is termed as bacterial prostatitis. Ongoing irritation of prostate gland which is not caused by bacteria is termed as chronic prostatitis.The latter is also called BPH or benign prostatic hyperplasia which may cause the risk of cancer.
Chimaphila Umbellat. D3, Conium D5, Ferrum Picrin, D4, Pareira Brava D2, Populus Trem D3, Pulsatilla D3, Sabal Serrul. D2,
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R25
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 25 drops are derived from the following ingredients in treatment of various benign prostatic hyperplasia symptoms
- Chimaphila umbellate -treats sharp pains while urinating, constant urge to urinate especially at night. It also treats bladder stones (calculi) and the pain that runs from bladder to the extremity of urethra.
- Clematis -treats inflammatory conditions, glairy (slimy viscid consistency) urine without pus, urine occurring at irregular intervals (intermittent). It also treats venereal disease involving inflammatory discharge from the urethra or vagina (gonorrhea) and inflammation of testicles (orchitis).
- Conium -treats paralytic weakness (asthenia) and weak urinary stream.
- Ferrum picrin -treats nocturnal (active at night) desire to urinate, urinary incontinence (lack of control) and usual desire to urinate.
- Pareira brava -treats benign prostatic hyperplasia symptoms like acute recurrent inclination to evacuate the bowels (tenesmus), urination in drops, and bladder calculi. It also treats the pain from kidneys down to thighs and aggregations of crystals (gravel) in urine.
- Populous tremul. -treats the urge of urinate that is painful, enlargement of (hypertrophy) of prostate gland and pain in area between the abdomen and the upper thigh (groin).
- Pulsatilla -treats prostatitis, gonorrhea and orchitis. It also treats yellowish and turbid urine, hypertrophy of prostate gland and pain in the groins.
- Sabal serr. -treats hypertrophy of prostate gland that has involvement of bladder, constant urge to urinate and the painful urination
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 25 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 25should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 25 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 25 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
|Dosage||Generally 4 to 6 times daily 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 25 in some water before meals.When improving reduce the dose to 3 times daily 10 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 25 for a longer period until complete recovery.|
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|