Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About R11 Rheuma drops
Dr.Reckeweg R11 is homeopathic medicine to treat symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like berberis, dulcamara that act on chronic and acute pain in a muscle or group of muscles (myalgia), pain in the muscles and joints of the lower back (lumbago), suffering from inflammation and pain in the joints, muscles, or fibrous tissue (rheumatic diathesis), over straining and sprains. It is also indicated for back pains, pains in bones and muscles, sciatic pain that occurs by getting wet or by sitting on cold seat or by suppressed perspiration (sweating). It treats chronic rheumatism with action of distorting (deformation), arthritis that attacks the spine (spondylarthritis), painful condition of the spine resulting from the degeneration of the inter vertebral discs (spondylosis) and sacrioliac (relating to the sacrum and the ilium) arthritis. It also treats all types of rheumatic aches that grow worse with the change of temperature or humidity.
Acute and chronic myalgia, lumbago, rheumatic diathesis aftereffects of drenchings, sprains, over straining. Back pains of unknown genesis. Growing pains in muscles and bones.
Sciatica from getting wet, from sitting on cold seat and suppressed perspiration. Chronic articular rheumatism with deformations. Spondylarthritis, spondylosis, sacroiliac arthritis. Rheumatic aches (muscles, articulations, ligaments) growing worse with change of temperature (humidity).
Symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis are caused when immune system attacks tissues and that further causes joint pain, stiffness and swelling.Rheumatism is the pain and inflammation in joints, fibrous tissues or muscles that causes difficulty and discomfort. This condition is referred as rheumatoid arthritis. The symptoms include discomfort or pain, soreness, stiffness, fatigue, inflammation, muscle aches, sickness, weight loss, swelling and redness.
Berberis D4, Calc. Phos. D12, Causticum D6, Dulcamara D4, Nux Vom. D4 Rhododendron D4, Rhus Tox D4.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Reckeweg R11 drops
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R11 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- Berberis-treats undetermined and acute pains in sides between the lower ribs and pelvis (loins), acid urine and aggregations of crystals formed in the urinary tract (gravels).
- Calcium phosphor -treats weakness of muscles of the neck along the spine, bone that is not having normal shape (deformed). It is also indicated for rheumatic diathesis that worsens during damp weather and acts on constitution.
- Causticum hahnem -treats symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis such as the pains in loins, rigid pains of neck and sharp pain along the course of nerve (neuralgic pain).
- Rhododendron -treats rheumatism of small joints.
- Rhus tox -treats dislocation of limbs, suppressed sweating and nervousness. It also treats neuralgic rheumatism of the limbs, rigidity and weakness
In acute pains (lumbago, sciatica), every 1/2 - 1-2 hours 10 drops in some water. Improvement generally sets in after 1-2 days. Then take 10 drops every 1-2 hours and until complete recovery 3 times daily 10-15 drops for some time, in order to prevent a relaps.
In chronic muscular and articular rheumatism, spondylo arthritis and spondylosis, 2-3 times a day 10-15 drops in some water until improvement. Then 10-15 drops, 1-2 day for a longer period of time.
|Symptoms||Rheumatism, Muscular Pain, Joint Pain, Inflammation, Sprains, Sciatica, Low Back Pain, Lumbago, Spondylitis|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|
General Indications for Reckeweg R11 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R11 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Reckeweg R11 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R11 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly