Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Dust Allergy remedy kit is a combination of most effective homeopathic medicines for treating the symptoms of dust allergy as recommended by two leading homeopaths. It addresses symptoms such as frequent sneezing, nose blockage, difficult breathing, pain in chest etc. The 2 kits contains Pothos Foetidus, Allium Cepa, Aralia racemosa, Histaminum and Lycopodium Clavatum in drops from which needs to be mixed proportionately & taken directly on the tongue as per dosage indicated below
Dust mite induced allergy symptoms caused by inflammation of nasal passages include: Sneezing, Runny nose, Itchy, red or watery eyes, Nasal congestion, Itchy nose, roof of mouth or throat, Postnasal drip, Cough, Facial pressure and pain.
Complete collection of homeopathy respiratory allergy medicines can be found here
Kit 1 Dr Pranjali Dust Allergy Homeopathy Combination
This remedy kit is recommended by Dr.Pranjali, for more details watch her YouTube titled " Allergy treatment | allergy homeopathic medicine | skin, food, dust allergy homeopathic treatment"
Indications: Asthmatic attack, breathing problem by exposure to dust
Mode of action of individual remedies in treating dust allergy remedy kit
- Pothos Foetidus 30 is one of the best homeopathic medicines for dust allergy and asthma treatments. Pothos is very useful in addressing sneezing caused due to allergic condition to dust. There is sneezing with pain in throat. Also pain in chest with difficulty in breathing in asthma, relieved by stool. Other symptoms may include
- Red swelling across the nose
- Respiration trouble
- Pain in throat
- Breathing difficulty
- Chest pain
- Aralia racemosa 30 or American Spikenard originates from the Latin word racemus, meaning ’cluster‘ and refers to its clusters of flowers. It is widely employed by homeopaths for relief of symptoms related to dust mites. Aralia racemosa is recommended for the treatment of allergic rhinitis , hay fever and delicate cases of rhinitis caused by a cold snap. Symptoms: Frequent sneezing; for tightness in chest. . Dr Vikas Sharma says Aralia Racemosa is a homeopathic medicine that is used to treat sneezing which primarily occurs from exposure to the slightest draught of air. Dr Kirthi recommends for Aralia racemosa 30 2 drops 3 times a day alongwith grindelia Q for breathlessness
- Lycopodium clavatum 30 is obtained from spores of the plant clubmoss, the drug is inert until the spores are crushed. Materia Medica Symptoms: Sense of smell very acute. feeling of dryness posteriorly. Scanty excoriating, discharge anteriorly. Ulcerated nostrils. Nose stopped up. Patient Snuffles
Dosage of Dust Allergy Homeopathic Kit - Mix these 3 medicines in a separate bottle and take 2 drops directly on tongue 3 times a day for one month. If Asthma problem is more then take it for one and half month.
Kit 1 Contents: This kit contains 3 units of sealed 30ml drops of following medicines from either Schwabe, Reckeweg or SBL brand (depending on availability) ; Pothos Foetidus-1, Aralia racemosa-1, Lycopodium clavatum-1.
Kit 2 Dr Kirti Vikram Dust Allergy Homeopathic Combination
In his You Tube presentation titled “Best Allergy Combination |Homeopathic medicine for Dust mite allergy?” Dr Kirti talks of Dust mites allergy or House Dust allergy. He explains what allergy dust mites cause and homeopathic Medicines
His Dust allergy combination recommended Homeopathic Medicines are
- Histaminum 30 Histaminum is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating pollen allergy. It helps reduce the hypersensitivity of the immune system. Histaminum helps in controlling symptoms of pollen allergy, like sneezing, runny nose, and congestion. it is beneficial in treatment of Atopic Dermatitis where hay fever, allergic rhinitis is associated with it. This natural medicine effectively treat allergy complaints like eczemas, hay fever and asthma. Dr KS Gopi recommends Histaminum 1M for allergy to dust , smoke and perfumes. Allergic catarrh and coryza
- Pothos Foetidus 30 refer above
- Allium cepa 30 This medicine suits well persons who are prone to nasal allergies and cold. It is effective to manage cases in which there is sneezing and excoriating nasal discharges. These discharges lead to burning and smarting in the nose and on the upper lip. Its use is considered when there are watery eye discharges. The discharge may be accompanied with watery nasal discharges and sneezing
- Kali bichromicum 30 Kali Bichromicum is useful in anosmia or loss of smell that is linked with dust allergy or sinusitis. The main symptoms that indicate the need for Kali Bichromicum include constant stuffiness in the nose, stringy/sticky nasal discharge and fullness at the root of the nose.
Mix in equal proportion. How to use: (dosage): Take Dust allergy combination 2 drop 3 times a day
He additionally recommends
Dr Reckweg R84: 10 drops 2 times a day with 1/2 cup of water
Kit 2 Contents: It includes 4 units of homeopathy dilutions in 30ml sealed pack
Other Homeopathy medicines for relief from dust allergy
Wheezal Nosoline Drops for Nasal dryness from dust, Blockage
Medisynth Nasaltone Oral Drops, Hay fever, Sinus Congestion, Sneezing
Alpha Coff helps a dust allergy cough. Controls incessant tickling in the throat pit with dry teasing cough
Nasal Aid Spray for sneezing from watery nose
WL02 drops for Dust allergy and asthma. People with dust mite allergy experience signs of asthma, such as wheezing and difficulty breathing.
Disclaimer: The medicines listed here are solely based on suggestion made by doctor on You Tube whose reference is provided. Homeomart does not provide any medical advise or prescriptions or suggest self medications. This is a part of customer education initiative. We suggest you consult your physician before taking any medicines