Krishnakesha Gutika Tailark Combo for grey hair,rejuvenates pigments
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Agom Krishnakesha for Grey hair
Agom Krishnakesha Gutika & Tailark is a Herbal medicine for maintaining natural hair shade.
Formulated by Vd. S. G. Mahajan, a pioneer of micro medicines. Each of the existing pathy's had one or the other drawbacks. The thought of bringing in a different trait in medicine, which would be simple, easy and moreover without any side effects prevailed in his mind. While studying different pathy's came across Dr. Kulkarni’s Electro Homoeopathy and learned that these medicines are purely herbal and harmless. Dr. Ghosh's Book ‘Drugs of Hindustan’ directed the efforts towards the goal.
These pills contains Maka (Eclipta alba) 3X-1.25%; Amla (Embilika officinalis) 3X -1.25%; Heena (Lawsoniainermis) 3X-1.25%; Bramhi (Centelia asiatica) 3X-1.25%. Please use Tailark Krushnakesha along with these pills for better results. It takes 6 months to 2 years for getting results depending upon age and severity.
Dosage: Take four pills twice daily. Pills should be continued even after getting good results. These pills help to maintain natural hair colour.
- Swallow the pills with water.
- For infants, pills should be dissolved in water or milk.
- In chronic conditions 4 pills to be dissolved in 1/4 lit. of water & taken in small amount 4-5 times a day.
- Intake of water should be more during the course of medicine.
- Medicine usually to be taken in small doses except Mahilamrit Gutika. But in acute & painful conditions, pills should be consumed in large more frequently (it is harmless). Usually in adults 4-6 pills a day are sufficient.
- Medicines should be stopped in tapering order after recovery. In acute and painful conditions ‘Tailark’ is essential with Gutika Kaphana, Shama, Chapala & Mahilamrut.
Agom Krishnakesha Gutika & Tailark Contains
This oil concentrate contains Maka (Eclipta alba) 3X-1.25%; Amla (Embilika officinalis) 3X -1.25%; Heena (Lawsonia inermis) 3X-1.25%; Bramhi (Centelia asiatica) 3X-1.25%. Mix 10ml of Tailark Krushnakesha with 100ml of Coconut oil and shake it rigorously before applying to hair. Apply to scalp and hair with fingertips at bedtime.
Take Krushnakesha pills along with this oil. If possible put one drop of oil in each nostril to render even better results. It takes 6 months to 2 years for getting good results depending upon age and severity. Oil helps to maintain natural hair colour.
Before using oil, shake it vigorously. It should be used in a high concentration according to the intensity of the condition.Use it as per the indications and externally only. Don’t mix any two oils but Oil Subala can be mixed with Oil Balwardhini or Agom. The Oil should be applied gently and should not be massaged; fomentation is not necessary. Since all the controlling centers are situated at the spinal cord,Tailark Kaphana, Shama, Agom, Chapala Mahilamrut should be applied on the vertebral column along with the affected parts.