Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Tuberculinum Homeopathy Dilution
Also known as: Purified protein derivative, Tuberculinum Koch Neu, Tuberculinum Heath.
When symptoms are constantly changing and well selected remedies fail to improve, and cold is taken from the slightest exposure. Diarrhoea in children running for weeks. Bluish pallor with exhaustion. Mentally deficient children. Enlarged tonsils. Skin affections with acute articular rheumatism. Very sensitive, mentally and physically. General exhaustion. Nervous weakness. It is good remedy to treat incipient tuberculosis. Especially adapted to the light complex person. Patient always tired. Motion causes intense fatigue. Aversion to do work. Wants constant changes.
Causes & Symptoms for Tuberculinum
- Insanity is very frequently a manifestation, being led to give it by a ringworm-like eruption on the body.
- Shivering when beginning to sleep, also cold feet in bed, which is common in persons of low vital reaction.
- Sensitive to music, The circulation is always disturbed, chills and flushes alternating.
- Palpitation, caused by deep inspirations, aching in back with pains under ribs. Palpitation with cough and sticking pains in lungs.
- Every movement causes sticking in chest and back. Hands trembling.
- Increased secretion of mucus, with frontal headache. Palpitation and pains in back with cough.
Dr. Vikas Sharma Recommends Tuberculinum
- leading medicine in homeopathy for dry, hard, hacking cough.
- very effective in boosting immunity to prevent recurrent throat infection
- works well in children who are weak
Patient Profile Of Tuberculinum
Mind: Depressed, melancholy. Fear of dogs. Animals especially. Desire to use foul language, curse and swear. Contradictory person with mania and melancholia. Insomnia and abnormal deep sleep. Irritable, especially when awakening.
Head: Subject to deep brain headaches and intense neuralgias. Everything seems strange. Intense pain, as of an iron band around head. Inflammation meningal layer.
Ears: Persistent and offensive discharge. Perforation in membrane tympani with ragged edges.
Stomach: Desire for cold milk. Aversion to meat. All gone sensation at stomach. Always feel hungry sensation.
Abdomen: Early morning sudden diarrhoea. Stools dark brown, offensive discharge with much force.
Female: Benign mammary tumours. Menses too early, too profuse, long lasting. Absence of menses. Pains increase with the establishment of the flow.
Respiratory: Shortness of breath with watery mucus. Sensation of suffocation, even with plenty of fresh air. Longs for cold air. Difficulty breathing in children. Hard, hacking cough, profuse sweating and loss of weight. Rattling mucus all over chest. Deposits begin in apex of lungs. Enlarged tonsils. Hard, dry cough during sleep. Expectoration thick, with easy and profuse.
Back: Chilliness between shoulders or up the back. Tension in nape of neck and down spine.
Skin: Itching intensely. Worse at night. Acne in tuberculous children. Measles with psoriasis. Chronic itchy inflammation.
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicine varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age sensitivity and other things, In some cases they are give as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a long period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.