Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Why look beyond prostate enlargement surgery?
Lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) is caused by mechanical prostatic obstruction and is a prevalent disease, especially in old men. The exact etiology of BPH and its consequences, benign prostatic enlargement and benign prostatic obstruction, are not identified. There are various theories concerning the causes of benign prostate enlargement and LUTS, such as metabolic syndrome, inflammation, growth factors, androgen receptor, epithelial-stromal interaction, and lifestyle. In surgical treatment, laser surgery such as photoselective vaporization of the prostate and holmium laser prostatectomy have been introduced to reduce surgical post operative complications and are used as alternatives to transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP, considered a gold standard) and open prostatectomy.
The Korean Journal of urology says that ‘incomplete overlap of prostatic enlargement with symptoms and obstruction encourages focus on symptoms rather than prostate enlargement and the shifting from surgery to medicine as the treatment of BPH’
Prostorel, Homeopathy Kit for relief from enlarged prostate
Prostorel is a doctor recommended homeopathic prostate relief remedy kit offering a mixture of 5 mother tinctures, 2 dilutions (to be mixed separately) and 1tablets . This combination of 8 most effective homeopathic medicines treats common symptoms of prostate like
- Frequent urge to urinate.
- Need to get up many times during the night to urinate.
- Blood in urine or semen.
- Pain or burning urination.
- Painful ejaculation.
- Frequent pain or stiffness in lower back, hips, pelvic or rectal area, or upper thighs.
- Dribbling of urine
Enlarged prostate is often called benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) the prostate gland is a gland about the size of a walnut that surrounds the first part of urethra just below the urinary bladder in males. Its job is to secrete prostatic fluid. The enlargement of the prostate gland blocks the urinary outflow and results in many urinary symptoms.
Kit 1: Dr.Pranjali Homeopathy combo to shrink enlarged prostate
Dr.Pranjali is a Bangalore based homeopath and a popular youtube presenter with close to 2 million followers. She is a esteemed homeomart affiliate. This remedy kit is recommended by Dr.Pranjali, for more details watch her Youtube video titled "Enlarged prostate symptoms & treatment in homeopathy | BPH homeopathic treatment"
Indications A weak or slow urinary stream, a feeling of incomplete bladder emptying, difficulty starting urination, frequent urination, urgency to urinate, getting up frequently at night to urinate, Straining to urinate.
Contents: This kit contains 8 units of sealed 30ml drops: Sabal serrulata Q, Chimaphila Umbellata Q Hydrangea Arborescens Q, Pareira Brava Q, Equisetum arvense Q, Ferrum Picricum 3X tablet, Clematis Erecta 200c, Conium Maculatum 200c.
Mode of action of individual remedies in treating enlarged prostate
- Sabal Serrulata Q: Is a top grade medicine for BPH. Symptoms that guide the use of Sabal Serrulata are; difficulty and pain once you start urinating, dribbling urine. The person also experiences a frequent desire to pass urine at night. Aching pain in the prostate that extends to the abdomen. Retention of urine from prostate enlargement can also be treated well with medicine Sabal Serrulata. It is also the treatment for emission of prostatic fluid during stool or urination. Sabal Serrulata effectively treats the complaint of erectile dysfunction from an enlarged prostate.
- Chimaphila Umbellata Q: Chimaphila Umbellata is very helpful in treating benign prostate hyperplasia. Chimaphila Umbellata is just as helpful where a person needs to strain hard to start passing urine. It is useful for inflamed and swollen prostate gland, with discharge of prostatic fluid, urine thick, ropy.
- Hydrangea Arborescens Q: Is used for urinary tract problems such as infections of the, urethra and prostate, enlarged prostate. It is specific for burning in urethra, difficulty in starting urination, dribbling of urine, severe spasms of prostate, renal catarrh, yellow sand in urine
- Pareira Brava Q: Is prepared from fresh root of a plant Cessampelos. Pareira also known by the name of Velvet Leaf. Use of Pareira Brava is considered in cases of chronic retention of urine where excessive straining to pass urine is needed.It is a chief remedy for urinary problems, helps in prostate problems with urethritis. There is itching along the urethra.
- Equisetum arvense Q: Also known as horsetail is used for "fluid retention" (edema),the inability to control urination (incontinence), and general disturbances of the kidney and bladder. It is considered a specific remedy in cases of inflammation or benign enlargement of the prostate gland
- Ferrum Picricum 3X tablet: It helps in retention of urine, prostate diseases. There is senile hypertrophy of prostate.
- Clematis Erecta 200: Is indicated when there is difficulty in starting to urinate due to prostate enlargement. This remedy is often indicated when swelling of the prostate seems to have narrowed or tightened the urinary passage. Urine usually emerges slowly, in drops instead of a stream, with dribbling afterward.
- Conium Maculatum 200 : Conium maculatum is another extremely effective medicine for benign prostate hyperplasia. A major indication for use of Conium Maculatum is interrupted urine flow from enlarged prostate. Here the urine starts and stops several times before complete voiding. After passing urine, burning pain may be felt in the urethra.
- Mother tincture combination- Sabal serrulata Q, chimaphila umbellata Q, Hydrangea arborescens Q, Pareira brava Q, Equisetum arvense Q mix these medicine and take 20 drops with 1/4 cup of water 3 times in a day continuously for 5 or 6 months continuously.
- Ferrum Picricum 3X tablet take 2 tablets 3 times in a day continuously for 5 or 6 months continuously.
- Dilutions combination: Clematis Erecta(200c),Conium maculatum(200c) mix these dilutions and take 2 drops 2 times in a day continuously for 5 or 6 months continuously.
Kit 2: Dr.Kirti homeopathic enlarged prostate reduction combo
Dr. Kirthi is a popular Youtube presenter and doctor practicing at SAI Homeopathic Clinic, Nowrozabad, India. In his Youtube video titled "Prostate Cure Combination | Homeopathic Combination which cures prostate enlargement in 2 months!" he talks of homeopathic prostate cure combination of medicines. He says this combination is very effective in BPH and has given good results in his clinical practise
As per Dr.K.S Gopi "Thuja Occ is a recommended medicine for enlargement after inflammation as from gonorrhea"
Dosage: These medicines need to be mixed in equal proportion and taken, 3 drops 3 times a day or as mentioned in his video
Note: Indicated medicines will be made available either in Sealed units of Schwabe, Reckeweg or SBL brand (depending on availability).
Other patent (premixed) homeopathy medicines for Prostatitis
Dr.Bakshi B13 Prostatitis drops for Acute and Chronic Prostatitis
Allen A42 Homeopathy Prostatitis Drops for Acute and Chronic Prostatitis
German Adel 21 Proscenat drops for Prostate Enlargement, Prostatitis
Blooume 28 Prosan Drops for enlarged Prostate, Prostatitis
Bakson Prostate Aid for Prostate enlargement
SBL Prostonum Drops for enlarged Prostate, BPH15% Off
Disclaimer: The medicines listed here are solely based on suggestion made by doctor on You Tube whose reference is provided. Homeomart does not provide any medical advise or prescriptions or suggest self medications. This is a part of customer education initiative. We suggest you consult your physician before taking any medicines