Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Dengirel for Dengue fever
Dengue fever it is also known as “break bone fever”. Dengue Fever triggers an instant scare, and rightly so. It’s a viral fever spread by mosquitoes and caused by the Dengue virus. The main symptoms of dengue fever are high fever with severe muscle and joint pains. Know more about the cause, symptoms and homeopathic treatment of Dengue in our article here.
Dengirel is a homeopathic dengue relief Remedy kit which is a combination of 8 most effective homeopathic medicines recommended by Dr.Pranjali, for more details watch this video: डेंगू के लक्षण dengue fever symptoms, prevention & treatment | dengue homeopathic medicine
Indications-. Sudden high fever, severe headaches, pain behind the eyes, severe joint and muscle pain, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, skin rash, which appears two to five days after the onset of fever.
Contents: Dengirel kit contains 8 units of sealed 30ml drops of following medicines; Aconitum nepallus 30c, Eupatorium perfoliatum 30c, Gelsemium 30c, Rhus Toxicodendron 30c, Ipecacuanha 30c, Eupatorium perfoliatum Q, Ocimum sanctum Q-, Echinacea Q-
Mode of action of individual remedies in Dengirel kit in treating Dengue fever
- Aconitum nepallus: Usually taken during early stage of fever with symptom like; high fever (redness of face), severe headache, acute anxiety and restlessness, cold sweat, thirst for water at frequent intervals.
- Eupatorium perfoliatum is the top natural remedy for Denguef fever for treating body pains that occur during dengue fever. Eupatorium Perfolatum acts well in cases where dengue is accompanied by great soreness and aching of bones.Severe pain is experienced all over the body, especially in the bones, as if they were broken. Chills preceded by intense thirst, severe soreness and aching in bones, nausea and vomiting, Sweating provides relief except headache.The muscles may occasionally feel as if torn from the bone.
- Gelsemium: is an excellent homeopathic pain killer and treats severe headache & neuralgic pain that may occur during dengue fever. Useful when patient experience utmost weakness and prostration. A state of dullness, dizziness and drowsiness. The patients seem lethargic and have a desire to lie down in perfect silence without any disturbance
- Rhus Toxicodendron wonderful action in dengue fever with chill and red vesicular eruptions, and also acts very well in joints pain in fever. Sensation of soreness and bruise in whole body, Severe aching of limbs and bones which is worse during rest and better while moving around, Chilliness with sensation as if cold water is poured, Extreme restlessness with continuous change of position. Whole body painful accompanied by puffiness of joints
- Ipecacuanha is another of the prominent Homeopathic medicines for dengue with severe bright red discharge with persistent nausea.also useful in reduce the vomiting problem.
- Eupatorium perfoliatum Q this medicine is useful when fever is high it reduces fever immediately.
- Ocimum sanctum Q: acts as a adaptogen with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, also known as holy basil (Tulsi)
- Echinacea Q this medicine is useful to improve the defense mechanism and also act as an antibiotic.
- Dilution combination: Take Aconitum nepallus,, Eupatorium perfoliatum, Gelsemium, Rhus Toxicodendron, Ipecacuanha take a 2dram of bottle filled with suger pills and mix these five dilution of each 10 drops in pills if fever is high grade take every 1-2 hours.If fever is low then take for 3 times in a day
- Mother tincture combination: Eupatorium perfoliatum Q, Ocimum sanctum Q, Echinacea Q mix these medicines in a separate bottle and take 20 drops with water take 3 times a day
- Note-make a difference between dilution and mother tincture atleast 5-10 min
Note: Indicated medicines will be made available either in Sealed units of Schwabe,Reckeweg or SBL brand (depending on availability)