Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Physical and psychological conditions can lead to children or adults having bedwetting or nocturnal enuresis
- A small bladder. Your child's bladder may not be developed enough to hold urine produced during the night (Smaller than expected bladder capacity)
- Emotional stress
- Inability to recognize a full bladder
- A hormone imbalance (adults)
- Urinary tract infection
- Sleep apnea(adults)
- Chronic constipation
- A structural problem in the urinary tract or nervous system
- Family history (genetics) ·
- Slow development of brain-bladder control
About Homeopathy Bedwetting kit
Homeopathy Bedwetting kit is a combination of most effective Homeopathic medicines in liquid & globules form to treat Bedwetting. It provides relief from both primary and secondary Bedwetting caused by diabetes, side effects of medications, kidney diseases, genetics, urinary tract infection.
• Enukind: Effectively controls frequency of urination and checks nocturnal enuresis. Controls nervousness and irritability. Also takes care of mental and physical debility due to nocturnal enuresis. Specially made schwabe remedy for children
• Equisetum: Effective remedy for bed wetting where the urination is painful. In cases where the child urinates in bed more as a matter of habit, Equisetum is one of the best homeopathic medicines for bed wetting.
Homeopathy constipation kit consists 2 most commonly prescribed medicines for Bedwetting in Homeopathy.
Enukind pills - 1 unit
Equisetum Q - 1 unit
Enukind if child is above 3 years 3 pills 3 times a day, if child is above 6 years 6 pills 3 times a day, Dosage for Equisetum Q-10 drops in 1/2 cup water 2 times a day morning and evening.
1 unit Enukind pills 10gm
1 unit Equisetum drops Q 30ml