Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
German Syphillinum Homeopathy Dilution
Common Name: A nosode.
It is an indicated remedy for skin disorders. Skin will be dry, thickened, scaly. Especially given for syphilitic affections. Pains from darkness to daylight. Pain will be decrease and increase gradually. Person will be hereditary tendency to alcoholism. Ulceration of mouth, nose, genitals and skin.
Clinical indicatons for Syphilinum
- Pains from darkness to daylight, begin with twilight and end with daylight.
- Terrible dread of night, on account of mental and physical exhaustion on awaking
- Neuralgia, and headache, asthma, coughs worse from sunset to sunrise.
- Sleeplessness is itself a leading indication for Syphilinum.
- Ulceration affect mouth, nose, genitals, or skin indicates Syphilinum.
- Abscesses with foul secretions. Neuralgia every night. Tendency to heavy drinking, alcoholism.
Patient Profile of Syphilinum
Mind and Head
Eyes, ear, nose
Mouth and Throat
Teeth decay at the edge of the gums and break off, difficulty of finding words, debility, ulcers in mouth
Stomach and abdomen
Stool and Anus
Inflammation and induration of spermatic cord.
Neck and Back
Dr Vikas Sharma Recommends Syphilinum
- Syphillinum can help reduce the tendency of an individual to develop recurrent boils.
- Mind Complaints (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Anxiety, Depression, Memory Loss)
- Female Problems (Leucorrhoea, Ovarian Pain, Ulcers, Painful Menses)
- Eye Problems (Keratitis, Eye Pain, Iritis)
- Mouth Issues (Ulcers, Excessive Salivation, Coated Tongue)
- Male Problems (Syphilis)
- Limbs (Sciatica, Exostosis, Joint Pain, Leg Pain)
Dr Gopi Recommends Syphilinum
Syphilinum is best for anxiety(200c)
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicine varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age sensitivity and other things, In some cases they are give as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a long period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.