Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Agaricus Muscarius Homeopathy Dilution
Introcuction: Agaricus Muscaris is a homeopathic remedy prepared from a fungus. The raw material is made curative by a homeopathic process called potentization which removes the harmful properties of the substance and enhances the therapeutic action. Read on to learn more about Agaricus Muscaris benefits.
Agaricus Muscarius Uses: Agaricus Muscaris is a homeopathic remedy that primarily affects the nervous system as well as the skin. Following are some of the symptoms covered under this remedy:
- Various forms of neuralgia and nervous affections come under the scope of this remedy. Vertigo, delirium, lowered reflexes, twitching, trembling, neuralgia, and spasmodic affections are all proven to be cured by this remedy.
- Patient is excessively talkative, delirious, fearless.
- Headache and sensation of fainting from sunlight.
- Burning and itching in ears, margins of eyelids, and nose.
- Facial neuralgia, itching and burning.
- Vesicular eruptions on the lips.
- Spasmodic contractions of stomach and hiccoughs of nervous origin.
- Complaints after childbirth and coition. Discharge per vagina with itching.
- Frequent urination with itching in urethra.
- Violent and spasmodic cough at night after falling asleep.
- Irregular and intermittent pulse and feeling of oppression in the chest.
- Cramps in calves and stiffness of joints.
- Agaricus Muscaris has a wide range of action on the skin and cures conditions such as frostbites, pimples, chilblains, pimples, and rashes.
- Sleeplessness, and restlessness with itching and burning of the skin.
- Varicose veins and different types of edema are also covered by this remedy.
- Chronic lung infections can also be treated by the use of this medicine, when symptoms correspond.
- Its utility has also been seen in the complaints of anemia.
Dosage: The dosage of Agaricus Muscaris, like all homeopathic remedies, depends on the age and symptoms of the patient. The choice of potency is made similarly as different potencies may have different spheres of action, e.g. the benefits of Agaricus Muscaris 200 may be different from Agaricus Muscarius 30 uses. Hence, it is advised to take medicines only as per your physician’s advice.
Side effects: Homeopathic remedies barely show any side effects. Such is also the case with Agaricus Muscaris. It is safe for intake by people of all age groups. There are no contra-indications, not even for pregnant and lactating women, or the elderly.
Agaricus Muscarius Homeopathy therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
This fungus contains several toxic compounds, the best known of which is Muscarin. The symptoms of poisoning do not develop at once, usually twelve to fourteen hours elapse before the initial attack. There is no antidote, treatment, entirely symptomatic (Schneider). Agaricus acts as an intoxicant to the brain, producing more vertigo and delirium than alcohol, followed by profound sopor with lowered reflexes.
Dose.--Third to thirtieth and two hundredth potency. In skin affections and brain exhaustions give the lower attenuations.
Please note that the dosage of single homeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period.
Agaricus Muscarius Homeopathy is diluted in various potencies namely 6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M