Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Kalmegh Syrup
Dr Raj Kalmegh Syrup Liver tonic for Jaundice and loss of appetite.
Indications: Bitter taste in mouth, Constipation, Enlargement of liver, Sluggish liver, Fatty liver and Hepatitis, Reduces toxins and after effects of alcohol.
Dr Raj Kalmegh Syrup for Liver Composition
- Cardus Marians MT,
- Chelidonium Majus MT,
- Andrographis Paniculata MT,
- Hydrastis Canadenesis MT,
- Teraxacum MT,
- Podophyllum Peltatum MT,
- Ipecacuanha MT
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Raj Kalmegh Syrup
- Cardus Marians Q: Liver Engorged, especially left lobe, swelled laterally in the transverse direction painful to pressure. Jaundice and dull frontal headache, Stools are bilious and urine golden yellow.
- Chelidonium Majus Q: Jaundice. Bilious complaints during gestation. Constant pain under the inner, inferior angle of right scapula. Entire skin greyish yellowish with hepatic complaints. Tongue Thick, yellow coated, indented, with red edges. Stools clay coloured, yellow, hard, round, like a ball, like sheeps dung, with itching of the anus. Alternate diarrhoea and constipation.
- Andrographis Paniculata Q: It helps to support and strengthen the liver.
- Hydrastis Canadenesis Q: Its action on liver is marked. Liver, torpid and tender. Jaundice.
- Teraxacum Q: Pain and soreness in the region of liver and bilious Diarrhoea.
|Side effects||No side effects of Dr.Raj Kalmegh Syrup are known|
|Contra indications||No contra indications for the use of Dr.Raj Kalmegh Syrup are known. Further products do not interfere with any other medication.|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry place|
|Manufacturer||Dr Raj Homoeo Pharmacy|
|Dosage||Adult 1 tablespoon with water to be taken half an hour after meal, or as directed by the physician. Children 1 teaspoonful with water to be taken half an after meal or as directed by the physician.|