Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Alpha SH
Schwabe Alpha SH Tablets is indicated for Sinus headache, acute or chronic sinusitis.
Nasal cavities are lined by mucous membrane opening into the nasal cavity. During inhalation very often the inhaled air is contaminated by pollutants and pathogenic micro organisms. It can affect the sinuses. Headache is a common symptom of congested or infected sinuses.
Schwabe Alpha SH Tablets covers a range of causes like infection, inflammation, suppuration, excretion and helps healing. The five ingredients in their totality act very successfully on the different complaints in sinus conditions, such as inflammations of the maxillary and frontal sinuses.
Each tablet of 250mg of Schwabe Alpha SH Tablets Contains: Baryta muriatica 3x 25mg; Cinnabaris 3x 25 mg; Hydrastis Canadensis 3x 25mg; Kalium bichromicum 3x 25mg; Echinacea angustifolia 1x 25mg; Excipients Q.S. to make 250mg.
Action of individual ingredients in Schwabe Alpha SH Tablets
- Baryta muriatica: facilitates removal of mucus. It covers earache that may be present as a consequence of infected sinuses headache heaviness, vertigo, and patients like to breathe through the mouth. It also covers sore throat and enlarged tonsils.
- Cinnabaris: It acts on congestive headache due to sinusitis and other congestions of the head. It covers pain at root of the nose, extending on each side over the eyes, violent fluent coryza with secretion of burning mucus, lumps of dirty yellow mucus discharged from discharged from the posterior nares, dryness of mouth and throat, must rinse the mouth frequently.
- Hydrastic Canadensis: It covers frontal headache, thick, tenacious mucus which runs from posterior nares, coryza watery and excoriating, burning, smarting and rawness in nose, discharge is scantly inside rooms and profuse outdoors. It acts on aphthae and ulcers of buccal cavity and chronic catarrh of upper respiratory tract.
- Kalium bichromicum : It acts on chronic sinusitis, chronic rhinitis, ozaena, nasal ulcers and tonsillitis. It covers periodic headache above the root of the nose, above the eyes and in the sinuses with tough, greenish yellow stringy mucus, which blows from the nose with fetid smell. Constant hawking, coryza with obstruction of nose and inability to breathe through nose violent sneezing, septum ulcerated, inflammation extends to frontal sinuses.
- Echinacea angustifolia: Dull frontal headache especially over eyes. stuffiness of nostrils, with mucus in nares and pharynx. Full felling of nose, obliged to blow nose, but it does not relieve. Rawness of right nostril and soreness, when picking causes hemorrhage. Mucous foul smelling, septic processes and lymphadenitis are well covered by this ingredient.
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1-2 tablets of Schwabe Alpha SH Tablets every 3 hourly. Children are to receive half the adult dose. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.|
No side effects are of Alpha SH known.
No contra-indications for the use of Alpha SH are known.
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|
|Form||Tablet, 40 tablets in blister pack of 4*10|