Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Aedesnil Syrup
Dr Raj Aedesnil Syrup is enriched with giloy, papaya, neem and tulsi for Platelet and boosting immunity. Aedesnil is an immuno modulator, that helps to increase WBC and platelet count.
For sudden high fever, sever headache and pain around the eyes, joint and muscles pain. skin rashes, vomiting.
- Tinospora cordifolia Q,
- Carica papaya Q,
- Ocinmum sanctum Q,
- Azadirachta indica Q,
- Rhus toxicodendron Q,
- Gelsemium Sempervirens Q,
- Eupatorium per Q,
- Belladonna Q.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr Raj Aedesnil Syrup
- Tinospora cordifolia Q: rejuvenates the tissues and boost up the Immunity. It builds your inner strength against viruses or germs.
- Carica papaya Q: Indicated for Heartburn, sour eructations with loss of appetite.
- Azadirachta indica Q: effective for various diseases. It enhances the immune system and increases the well being of a body.
- Rhus toxicodendron Q: used for psoriatic arthritis and for skin disorders accompanied by intense itching that worsens at night and improves with the application of heat. This remedy is most appropriate for individuals who are generally restless and unable to get comfortable at night.
- Gelsemium Sempervirens Q: Build immunity in weak debilitated subjects.
- Belladonna Q: Builds immunity, removes tendency to recurrent throat infection.
|Contra indications||No contra indications for the use of Dr Raj Aedesnil Syrup are known.Further products do not interfere with any other medication.|
|Side effects||No side effects of Dr Raj Aedesnil Syrup are known|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry place|
|Manufacturer||Dr Raj Homoeo Pharmacy|
|Dosage||1 tablespoonful 3 to 4 times a day or as directed by physician, For Prevention for adult-10ml two times a day for a week. For children-5ml two times a day for a week.|