Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Sepia Homeopathy Medicated Pills
Sepia is a brown pigment obtained from the ink like secretion of various cuttlefish and is predominantly (but not exclusively), a woman's remedy. A medicine for hormonal imbalance that women face in symptoms like headaches that occur right around the time the period is due, to heightened emotional sensitivity, leading to angry outbursts or crying spells premenstrually, to the hot flashes of menopause.
Sepia (Inky Juice of Cuttlefish) remedy has main action on the female sexual sphere, portal system, with venous congestion. Indicated in menstrual disorders, menopausal complaints, hot flashes, easy fainting, chronic liver affections and chronic headaches.
- Menstrual disorders
- Menopausal complaints
- Liver affections
- itching vesicles in scabies
Active ingredients: Sepia
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules made from Pharma grade sugar
- Medicated from authentic Dilutions by traditional hand sucussion
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
Size: 2 dram Glass Vials