Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About BBP Dyspepsin Tablets
Bangalore Bio-Plasgens Dyspepsin Tablets are indicated in the following cases; effective and prompt relief in Hyper-acidity, Indigestion, Flatulence and Constipation.
Dyspepsia, also known as indigestion, refers to discomfort or pain that occurs in the upper abdomen, often after eating or drinking. Symptoms are
- A gnawing or burning stomach pain.
- Nausea (upset stomach)
Nat Phos, Calc Phos, Bismuth, Pulsatilla, Carbo Veg,
Mode of action of individual ingredients
Its unique Composition of homoeo ingredients have a therapeutic action on dypepsia treatment
- Nat Phos: Acidity, Sour risings, Gastric Ulcerations. Dyspepsia with characteristic sour Eructations, Nausea and Vomiting of Sour fluids, Colicky pain. it is valuable remedy to reduce Acidity.
- Calc Phos: This remedy is useful in Heartburn , Flatulence. Dyspepsia relieved temporarily by eating and by passing Gas. Colicky pains also relieved by this Remedy.
- Bismuth: Slow Digestion with fetid eructation, Gastralgia, Vomiting of all fluids, In expressible pain in stomach and pyrosis.
- Pulsatilla: This Remedy is useful when there is aversion to fat food, Eructation, caste of food remains a long time, Flatulence, Heartburn, Dyspepsia, Water brash with foul taste in morning.
- Carbo Veg: Used in In-Digestion, Simple food distresses, belching, flatulence and Abdominal Discomfort are effectively taken care of with this Remedy.
Adults: 4 Tablets 4 Times a day.
Children: 2 Tablets 2-3 times daily or as directed by the physician