Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Azadirachta Indica
SBL Azadirachta Indica 1x a detoxifier is indicated for giddiness. burning in eyes, mouth, chest and bowels. itching and burning sensation on skin.
Azadirachta indica is regarded as an astringent, purgative, anthelmintic, antiseptic, stimulant, demulcent, prophylactic against malaria and effective in treatment of intermittent fever.
Azadirachta indica is popularly used in a great variety of complaints, most peculiar feature being fever, which commences with a very slight chill or none at all. Glowing heat and burning, especially in face, eyes, palms and soles, sweat copious on upper part of body. It is especially useful in cases previously maltreated with quinine. It may be regarded as a detoxifying agent.
Indications Of Azadirachta Indica
- Depressed, forgetful, dullness of memory, full of anxiety, inactive. Giddiness with headache of right side specially
- Burning in eyes, bowels and chest. Sensation as if tongue scalded.
- Insufficient, constipated, hard, small and knotty stool. Diarrhoea with no satisfaction after stool.
- Itching, burning and prickling sensation on skin . Rashes on back.
- Deep breathing at long intervals, breathing very rapid and hot.
- Quick, hard and feeble pulse
Each tablet contains 250 mg of Azadirachta indica 1X.
|Contraindications||No known contraindications|
|Dosage||Adults: 2 tablets Children: One tablet Three times daily or as prescribed by the physician.|
|Form||Tablets, 25 gm bottle|