Allen Snorid drops for Snore Relief, Nasal Congestion, Snoring
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Allen Snorid drops
Allen Snorid drops provide effective Homeopathic relief from Snoring. A clinically proven product that instantly relieves nasal congestion and helps in smooth air flow. No side effects.
Snorid homoeopathy drops is specially formulated to provide relief from snoring, irregular air flow due to air passage congestion, swollen soft tissues and inflammation.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Allen Snorid Drops
- Arsenicum Album: Effective in giving relief from wheezing breathing; Suffocation during sleep and Nose Blockage.
- Belladonna: Helpful in cases of Inflammatory swelling and redness of the external and internal nose; Sleep disorders; enlarged Tonsils and constricted Throat.
- Bryonia Alba: Excellent Remedy for swelling of the nose with obstruction; Tough mucous in larynx and trachea, sleepiness during day.
- Camphor: Prevents Snoring; Constriction in larynx; Nose stoppage.
- Cistus Canadensis: Treats swollen Throat Glands and Suppuration.
- Drosera Rotundifolia: Used in cases of constant dryness of nose and Snoring during sleep.
- Echinacea: Remedy for stuffiness of nostrils with mucus in nares (sinuses) and pharynx; Mucous comes in throat while in bed, must cough to clear throat.
- Ephedra Vulgaris: Vital Remedy for nasalcongestion
- Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum :Remedy for Inflammation, redness, swelling of nose; Rattling breathing during sleep.
- Histaminum Hydrochloricum: Feeling of pressure, of constriction in throat; Nose blocked on one or both sides. Histaminum is a good anti histamine remedy for nasal congestion due to pollen allergy, allergy due to smoke, dust, perfume etc.
- Hydrastis Canadensis: Key Remedy for thick mucous from posterior sinuses; Restless sleep and difficulty in breathing.
- Ignatia Amara: Remedy for loud snoring, respirations; Choking, spasms of glottis; Throat disorders.
- Teucrium Marum Verum:In cases of nasal mucous polyps; dull and lazy sleep; Obstruction of nose.
Recommended Sleeping Position for snore relief: Sleeping position contributes to snoring. Some people snore when laying on their backs. Laying on your back is the worst possible sleeping position because the tongue falls backwards into the throat and partially restricts the air flow, causing turbulence and snoring. As far as possible, try sleeping sideways. This will reduce Snoring to a great extent.
Course: Use daily for 3 months for effective results
Presentation: 30 ml
|Dosage||Take 10 to 15 drops of Snorid in 10 ml of water one hour before bedtime. and then again at bedtime. Increase or decrease dosage depending on the severity. Or as directed by the physician.|
|Manufacturer||Allen Homoeo and Herbal Products Ltd., Hyderabad|