Abies Canadensis Homeopathy Dilution 6C, 12C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Abies Canadensis Homeopathy Dilution
Also known as Pinus Canadensis, Tsuga Canadensis.
Abies Canadensis or Pinus Canadensis is a homeopathic remedy prepared from the fresh bark and young buds of Hemlock Spruce. It is a coniferous tree native to eastern North America. It has been used by Native Americans for a long time as a strong decoction of the bark of this tree is beneficial in leucorrhoea, prolapsus uteri, prolapsus ani, diarrhea and as an enema. Also as a local application in gangrene, and aphthous, oral ulcers, etc.
The homeopathic medicine Abies Canadensis CH is a dilution prepared from the mother tincture of this remedy.
Abies Canadensis uses
Abies Canadensis homeopathic medicine is mainly indicated for indigestion, liver disorders and uterine displacement. Other symptoms are general asthenic state, feeble digestion, vascular weakness, pale mucous membranes, broncho-pulmonary irritation with profuse secretions, coughs and colds, renal torpor, pyrosis and gastric irritation with vomiting and diarrhea and cutaneous affections.
The main spheres of action and symptoms which call for Abies Canadensis CH are:
The main sphere of action of Abies Canadensis is on the mucous membranes, especially of the stomach. Abies Canadensis patients have peculiar cravings and chilly sensations that are very characteristic of this homeopathic medicine. This is indicated especially for women with uterine displacement who suffer from defective nutrition and debility.
The main indication of Abies Canadensis CH is for stomach complaints. Extreme hunger with sluggish functioning of the liver. There is a faint feeling at the epigastrium. Increased appetite with a craving for meat, pickles, radishes, turnips, and coarse foods. A tendency to eat way beyond the capacity for digestion. Burning and distention of stomach and abdomen which causes excessive flatulence. This in turn disturbs the heart's action and causes palpitations. Pain in the right shoulder blade, and constipation with burning in rectum.
It is very useful especially in catarrhal disorders of the mucous tissues, with marked pallidity of mucous membrane, passive hemorrhages, and is useful as an external application in cases of scalds and burns.
The other symptoms for which the homeopathic medicine Abies canadensis CH is often prescribed are:
- For labored breathing and slow heart action. Debility and prostration due to mal-assimilation of food.
- For weakness of the body with tired feeling and cold, clammy, perspiration. Dizziness with cold hands. The hands are cold and shrunken. The skin is very cold and clammy.
- In the case of females, it is indicated for uterine displacements with sore feeling at the fundus of the uterus that is relieved by pressure. There is great prostration with a feeling as if the uterus is soft and feeble. The uterine displacements are brought about by malabsorption and defective nutrition.
- For fever with great prostration, cold feeling and a cold perspiration. Intense shivering, as if ice-cold water is running through the veins. Chills run down back, especially between the shoulders. Chill extending up and down back, as if cold water dropped down the spine.
- For faint feeling, with a gnawing, hungry, empty feeling at the epigastrium. A sick feeling in the bowels.
- Extreme hunger followed by distension of the stomach and intense beating of the heart.
- For sensation as if the right lung and liver were small and hard with pain below the right scapula.
- For sensation as if will the uterus is weak and feels as it will lead to abortion. Sensation uterus will fall out of the pelvis so the patient always wants to lie with the legs drawn up.
- Mind irritable quiet, careless, but easily frightened. Vanishing of thoughts; confusion and stupefaction of the mind as if intoxicated.
- For symptoms like dryness of the mouth. Rumbling in the bowels after eating, with great appetite. Burning and distension of stomach and abdomen with severe palpitation of heart from excessive flatulence.
- Frequent urination day and night of straw-colored urine. Pain in the back in the sacral region.
- For great restlessness at night, with tossing from side to side. Gaping and drowsy during the daytime.
- For sensation as of a stye in outer canthus of the left eye.
- It is very useful in cases of leucorrhoea, prolapsus uteri, prolapsus ani, diarrhea, etc.
- It is very useful in croup, rheumatism, and other affections requiring a stimulating local application.
- It is a diuretic and a gastric stimulant. It is one of the best homeopathic remedies in cases of gastric irritation. It helps to allay vomiting in cholera morbus.
The homeopathic medicine Abies Canadensis CH is one of the well indicated remedies for gastric disorders especially indigestion with flatulence, liver disorders with pain under the scapula and the uterine complaints with weak pelvic muscles when the symptoms correspond. It should be taken with the advice of a Homeopathic physician for better results. Dr. Wilmar Schwabe India’s homeopathic dilutions are safe, are of high quality and very efficient in their action. But it is always better to consult a homeopathic physician before taking any medicine.
Abies Canadensis therapeutic range of actions as per Boerick Materia Medica
Mucous membranes are affected by Abies can and gastric symptoms are most marked, and a catarrhal condition of the stomach is produced.
There are peculiar cravings and chilly sensations that are very characteristic, especially for women with uterine displacement, probably due to defective nutrition with debility. Respiration and heart action labored. Wants to lie down all the time; skin cold and clammy, hands cold; very faint. Right lung and liver feel small and hard. Gleet.
Head-Feels light-headed, tipsy. Irritable.
Stomach -Canine hunger with torpid liver. Gnawing, hungry, faint feeling at the epigastrium. Great appetite, craving for meat, pickles, radishes, turnips, artichokes, coarse food. Tendency to eat far beyond capacity for digestion. Burning and distention of stomach and abdomen with palpitation. Flatulence disturbs the heart's action. Pain in right shoulder-blade, and constipation, with burning in rectum.
Female-Uterine displacements. Sore feeling at fundus of uterus, relieved by pressure. Prostration; wants to lie down all the time. Thinks womb is soft and feeble.
Abies Canadensis is indicated in affections of mucous membranes, gastric troubles
3-6 drops in half cup of water thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
Note: Dosage of dilution varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity. In some cases they are given as regular doses whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period.
Abies Canadensis Homeopathy Dilution is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.