Guaiacum Homeopathy Mother Tincture
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Guaiacum Mother Tincture Q
Guaiacum also known as Resina Guaiaci. Guaiacum MT chief action on fibrous tissue, rheumatism, and tonsillitis is established. It is especially adapted to the arthritic diathesis. Many authors support for its use in cases of stiffness, dryness of the throat, follicular tonsillitis, pharyngitis, acute and chronic rheumatism of the upper extremities, lumbago when there is a stiffness of the parts, other joint pains with swelling, tenderness, heat and pressure intolerance and secondary syphilis. It is a very valuable remedy in acute rheumatism. There is a dribbling of saliva. Unclean odour from whole body is one of the key general symptoms. It promotes suppuration of abscesses. In rheumatism, contraction of limbs, stiffness and immobility are seen.
Homeopathic medicine for managing pain and stiffness in neck, backache and joint pains.
This medicine suits people who are predisposed to joint inflammation or suffer from it.
It prominently acts well on the joints, bones, muscles, neck, back, mucus membranes and fibrous tissue. Besides, its action is noted on head, lungs, throat and gastric system.
Clinical : Neck pain, neck stiffness, joint inflammation, gout, growing pains, bone pain, cough, pleurisy, throat disorders, tonsillitis, stomach disorders, diarrhea, constipation, inguinal hernia
Worsening factors: Complaints get worse from heat, touch, motion, exertion and in cold, wet weather
Relieving factors: Complaints get better from external pressure and cold applications
Antidoted by: Nux Vomica
It antidotes: Causticum and Rhus Tox
Doctor recommendations for Guaiacum
Dr. K.S Gopi recommends
- Guaiacum 30 is effective for tennis elbow with pain in the forearms, which radiates down to the wrists with immovable stiffness.The joints swollen, painful, and intolerant of pain.
- Guaiacum Q is well indicated remedy in treating high uric acid levels. It is more suited in chronic cases where the deformities and contractures set in, intolerance to heat in any form. Rheumatic pain in hands , arms and shoulders. Gouty pains tearing and lancinating , worse from motion , heat , cold wet weather , touch and pressure, . Better by external pressure. Guaiacum may be given when there is a bad smell from the body.
Dr. Vikas Sharma recommends
- highly effective in cases of pain and stiffness in the neck. The shoulders are sore.
- Painful, stiff, swollen joints that cannot bear heat
- Gout with tearing and stitching pain in limbs and contracted sensation
- Pain in the head and face extending to neck
- Headache worse when sitting and standing, Headache better by walking and pressure
- Stitching type of chest pain worse from deep breathing in pleurisy
- Tonsillitis when right-sided tonsil is inflamed, swollen, dark red
- Gas, distension of abdomen with pinching pain from obstructed gas
Guaiacum as per Homeopathic Materia Medica
Chief action on fibrous tissue, and is especially adapted to the arthritic diathesis, rheumatism, and tonsillitis. Secondary syphilis. Very valuable in acute rheumatism. Free foul secretions. Unclean odor from whole body. Promotes suppuration of abscesses. Sensitiveness and aggravation from local heat. Contraction of limbs, stiffness and immobility. Feeling that he must stretch.
Mind-Forgetful; thoughtless; staring. Slow to comprehend.
Head-Gouty and rheumatic pain in head and face, extending to neck. Tearing pain in skull; worse, cold, wet weather. Feels swollen, and blood-vessels distended. Aching in left ear. Pains often end in a stitch, especially in head.
Eyes-Pupils dilated. Eyelids appear too short. Pimples around eyes.
Throat-Rheumatic sore throat with weak throat muscles. Throat dry, burns, swollen, stitches toward ear. Acute tonsillitis. Syphilitic sore throat.
Stomach-Tongue furred. Desire for apples and other fruits. Aversion to milk. Burning in stomach. Constricted epigastric region.
Abdomen-Intestinal fermentation. Much wind in bowels. Diarrhœa, cholera infantum.
Urinary-Sharp stitches after urinating. Constant desire.
Respiratory-Feels suffocated. Dry, tight cough. Fetid breath after coughing. Pleuritic stitches. Chest pains in articulations of ribs, with shortness of breathing till expectoration sets in.
Female-Ovaritis in rheumatic patients, with irregular menstruation and dysmenorrhœa, and irritable bladder.
Back-Pain from head to neck. Aching in nape. Stiff neck and sore shoulders. Stitches between scapulæ to occiput. Contractive pain between scapulæ.
Extremities-Rheumatic pain in shoulders, arms and hands. Growing pains (Phos ac). Pricking in nates. Sciatica and lumbago. Gouty tearing, with contractions. Immovable stiffness. Ankle pain extending up the leg, causing lameness. Joints swollen, painful, and intolerant of pressure; can bear no heat. Stinging pain in limbs. Arthritic lancinations followed by contraction of limbs. A feeling of heat in the affected limbs.
Modalities-Worse, from motion, heat, cold wet weather; pressure, touch, from 6 pm to 4 am. Better, external pressure.
Guaiacum Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.